Step 1: Turn on A State of Trance
Your public radio just got personal! Try NPR One, a new public radio listening experience, now available for iPhone and Android.
|—||C. S. Lewis (via lazarusknowsthetruth)|
Here is a short list of a few of the hundreds of examples of the media intentionally manipulating the public to support Israel’s recent offensive against Palestinians
July 24, 2014
- CNN journalist re-assigned from the region after tweeting that Israelis celebrating the death of civilians were scum.
- NBC journalist re-assigned after reporting too honestly on the situation on-the-ground.
- FOX News putting images of Gaza reduced to rubble with captions indicating (falsely) that it is damage done to Israel inflicted by Palestinian rockets. (image attached)
- The New York Times changing the headline about four children playing on the beach being killed by Israel to something that is intentionally vague/ambiguous.
- Diane Sawyer misidentifying photos of Palestinians in the conflict, claiming they are Israelis.
- MSNBC contributor Rula Jebreal calling out the network bias toward Israel and then having her TV appearances canceled as repercussion.
- Unfair coverage from the BBC which was protested widely in England.Please reblog or message with additions as you see/think of them and I will edit with the additions. I am sure we can create quite a large list of examples.
When people say “it’s not classy for a lady to curse”
BITCH THIS LADY IS THE EPITOME OF CLASS
LOOK AT HER CURSE. LOOK AT IT.
.~ Practically perfect in every FUCKING way ~.